thoughts and words
Sunday, November 19, 2006

Gosh... They are so drunk

Just came back from the Club Momo event. Not really tired, just feel my feet very very sore. LOL!

Oh man! I can't believe it lahz. Can say today quite a bad day. Bahz. Screwed up the cheque part. CAN"T FIND THE FREAKING CHEQUE when it is all along in the Live Band room... AHHHHHHHHHHH! Freak lah. Anyway, never mind.

The event.. Got so many drunks lahz. Peter got drunk, he keep following me everywhere I go and almost fought with cz. Carolyn was drunk and she cried cause she couldn't protect me. Julia got drunk and vomitted all over. Alvin claims he's not drunk but I think he is cause he kept scolding cz. Andy was so so drunk that he laid flat on the floor, vomit and don't know what crap was he talking about. Mei Yun was drunk but thank goodness she stay in Yishun so sent her home.

Actually I think ai ke also a bit drunk. LOL! But still, must thank the following people:

1) My cutest ai ke and tricia for hosting the event
2) Carolyn for getting SO SO many people down
3) Ivan for getting SO SO many people down as well
4) Samuel Kuang for getting his ACS people down
5) Serene Tay for getting W36K down
6) Wei Cong and Sherman for coming down
7) Albert and Timothy!!! gosh, love you two guys loads. LOL
8) Timothy Foo for getting SP people down
9) Alvin for bringing his friends and the flowers
10) Leon's friend whom I don't know his name helping us to look after our things
11) The cab uncle who sends us there and send us home
12) Kiat for helping us at the end of the event

Ahhh... And the many many people. I am so so freaking sian. Zzz. Anyway, know alot of people today. And yes, Dr Lam is so shuai. =) Got to know 2 of ai ke's friend at the dancefloor. That Kelvin sounds not bad. Lol. Wahahaha! AND I COULDN"T RECOGNIZE HIM WHEN WE WERE AT THE CAFE. :x Oh man!!! Dancefloor and cafe looks different lahz. Say real, I can't remember his face again. LOL! Wait till I see him in school on Monday bahz, if ever meet him, see whether I can remember him anot.

Alberrrrttttt.... So sorry so sorry let you wait and wait. Finally over le, we can go do our things liao. Weee! Thanks for being so so patient with us. Wahahaha! Thanks thanks.

Btw, if you did not notice, I was interviewed by Straits Times and is featured in Straits Times saturday. =)

loves from anna-res

FEMEE

eneres
is
weird

VODKA LIME



WATERFALL
!MUST GET LIST!

1) White & Blue Leather Chuck Taylor sneakers
2) Nina Ricci EDT Spray
3) S500i