thoughts and words
Monday, January 29, 2007
are you fuckable?

Was really damn pissed off by Dr Tan cause she confirmed with that she would register our team as her FYP team but ONLY this morning, then she says she can't take our team anymore. And she spoilt my whole plan, i couldn't go to Sentosa afterall. Damn!

Rushed to school, spoke to Lisebeth and she says she registering our team. =) Ice cream, here I come!!!

Anyway, met Joanna at bus interchange talked about some partnership thingy and some business thingy. We were on our way to Tampines IKEA yet again... This time cz and I went to Courts, spent quite a long time sitting playing Xbox there. Each round, cz can't believe i have more takedowns than him. :p I told you it wasn't tyco. I know how to play games ok? I miss the days chionging gunbound with Vincent, Kenny they all, then played Dota with PL0105A and W36K ppl. LOL!

Then we over to IKEA to makan a bit. We were talking about his princess, then I don't know why, I suddenly ask, what if one day, a girl he is not really interested in, did with him and got pregnant, will he be responsible for it? I asked because I saw a pregnant young lady eating. LOL. Anyway, his answer is YES. He will be responsible.

Surprising. So anyway, we then started talking and thinking, who is "fuckable"? Ok... a bit crude word. But yeah. From our perspective, it seems like alot of the people we know are fuckable. LOL

:x

Are you?

loves from anna-res

FEMEE

eneres
is
weird

VODKA LIME



WATERFALL
!MUST GET LIST!

1) White & Blue Leather Chuck Taylor sneakers
2) Nina Ricci EDT Spray
3) S500i