thoughts and words
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Think and think until head want to drop

Having boring immuno class now. Not that I don't want to do my work or what but seriously, I don't have any mood to do at all. Worst is semester is ending soon and moreover, the current problems are not tested in our UTs so I DON'T CARE!!!

Think and think. Yesterday night don't know why, feel like watching movie. So went over to Yishun Ten and watched One Last Dance. I think the movie not bad, very arty farty. Make you think alot.

So yup, went back home and cz came chat with me alot of things. Which made me think even further. LOL! I think in life, alot of things are miraculous. And of all the things, I think the most miraculous thing that can happen is LOVE.

Especially is the feeling is like this...

I was wondering, how is it ever possible that one can fall in love with someone he has never met before.

Or

how is it ever possible that one can fall in love with someone whom he only met once.

Or

how is it ever possible that one can leave such a deep impression on another.

I just thought, how miraculously LOVE can be...

=)

loves from anna-res

FEMEE

eneres
is
weird

VODKA LIME



WATERFALL
!MUST GET LIST!

1) White & Blue Leather Chuck Taylor sneakers
2) Nina Ricci EDT Spray
3) S500i